Sunday, August 24, 2008

Heading Home






Well, my trip-adventure to alaska has come to an end. It has been a great summer, a summer I will never forget. In the last three months I have gotten to experience alot of the kenai peninsula. I have met many great people with many lasting memories. The fishing has been awesome and I have added a few more species to list of fish I have caught. The scenery and the wildlife here are something that everyone should see for themselves. As I left for Ankorage last night I was greeted with a bbq apron that my coworkers had signed for me. Many were sad to see me go and were worried about the food they would have to eat after I left. I now have many invites to different parts of the country and I know I will be accepting some offers. Back to Mn for a fews days and then back to school for one last semester.

1 comment: