Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I was also tagged by Em

Random Things About Me

1. I have been to the hospital more than most... stitches 4 different times(head twice,finger, foot), severed finger, knee surgery, broken thumb, heavy gauge wire impailed in ankle, lymes disease, black mold scare, etc.

2. I want to travel the world. Places I want to go are New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Tahiti, Argentina, and many other places.

3. I was chased by a mother black bear on my bike when I was seven, and just a few years ago I was attacked by a moose while snowshoeing because of Gunny.

4. I could never give up hunting and fishing.

5. My plan is to own my own Restaurant/Resort.

6. I once had a tree fall on me.

7. I have shot 10 bucks and about that many does in the last 10 years.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Dude! You're alive! and I meant you are posting again, but after reading your post, it is more literal.

Mike said...

Well, I guess I havent had anything too exciting going on, and I havent shot any deer yet. I am going to Iron River for the weekend maybe then...

Mary Ann'gler said...

Now you know why parents get gray hairs!