Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Knight Lake

With my work schedule this past week I have had odd days off. I got done with work at three on Sunday and took off to Knight Lake in Wisconsin to Brianne's parent's cabins knightlakecabins.com. They have cabins available if anyone is interested. They are located Between Merrill and Tomohawk. My stay there was short, but I had a good time with Brianne and her family. The weather was very nice and the water was warm. The only thing we could have dealt with less was the mosquitos, but they are bad anywhere you go in the country in WI or MN.


Brianne and I gave fishing a try for a short time before sunset on Monday night. I set Brianne up with a sluggo for bass, while I threw a buzzbait. Brianne had a few bites and was bit off by a northern. We could see sunfish swimming around, so I threw out a fly that I had. I ended up with my catch of the day...a golden shiner


It was too nice to not be in the water! The lake was nice to float around in since it isnt that big.



No comments: